Sunday, June 29, 2008

Also!

I recently got a site meter for this blog and have been loving it. I got the free, crappy version so it only tells me so much, but one of the things I can find out is where people are reading from-- and I think I know most of the people who read this blog with any sort of regularity, and the locations the meter has been telling me confirm most of those readers...but who is reading from SLOUGH?! Amazing!

Hello, whoever you are. :) Hello, in fact, to anyone that I don't know personally. And of course, hello to those of you I do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

anna, i totally still read your blog. stop being a creep and spying on my internet activities. also, where the fuck did you get shrink plastic and how can i get my hands on some?

vicki

cat calendar 4eva

Anna said...

HAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

JUST TODAY I experienced a HUGE flash of BUSTI nostalgia. It surprised the shit out of me! What can I say-- I long for the Tiny Big Horse and for good/bad since I saw you last. Well, sort of.

ARRYPOTTA ARRYPOTTA ARRYPOTTA!

As for Shrinky-Dinks:

http://www.shrinkydinks.com/

That shit is crazy.

Justin K. Rivers said...

you are leaving for a WEEK?
noooooooooo

i'll just have to read somebody else's blog then. somebody LAME, like Mitt Romney's sons' blogs.