Thursday, September 11, 2008

My friend Matt and I had the extreme displeasure to work on a show last season that was a huge piece of shit, done by unfriendly, untalented people-- the best kind of theatre! Hooray! Anyway, I just got an email from another theatre with an ad for said show in it. I shared it with Matt, and this is what he had to say:


"HOLY SHIT!!! Who let that unbearable woman back on stage. We should go and demand comps and then throw tomatoes and taunt her and then maybe that awful stage manager will be there and then we can kick her ass and maybe then she’ll smile and then I can find that lighting designer and I can kick his ass and then we will take that stupid directing couple and we can throw them off the roof of the annex and then __________ will be no more and that idiot ________ will at least have an interesting story to tell. OH man. That was a really long sentence. Its just how I feel."

And I couldn't agree more.

No comments: