Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Things Coming Up (Most of Which I am Vastly Underqualified or Unprepared For):

-an interview for a position as counterperson/sandwich-maker at a cafe located inside some sort of Scandinavian Cutlural Center (underqualified)
-an interview at a high-power temp agency that demands real skills from the people who work there (underqualified and unprepared)
-an interview with an allegedly sexist (but in my favor!) temp agency (unprepared)
-a trip to BAM to hear Anne Bogart and Charles Mee speak (unprepared)

Plus, I submitted an application to Trader Joe's and underwent a "screening" today. If they want me, they'll call within two weeks.

Meanwhile, my new friend Rachel told me how to make a living as a nude artist's model at colleges. Um...where do I sign up?

1 comment:

liam said...

Just whatever you do, don't become Chad Dust...