Tuesday, December 18, 2007

great

Well, I've really outdone myself this time.

Last night, I got so completely drunk that I don't remember large chunks of time....ripped my jeans...ruined my coat....and left my purse (wallet, keys, cell phone, purse that I LOVE) in a cab.

Yup.


Now, all I can do is feel bad for myself, cry, feel sick, and not know how to live my life without those few, tiny, relatively insignificant things.

My mom is like "Honey, stop beating yourself up. It could happen to anyone." And I know she's right-- I'm just so upset with myself for drinking so much, and I feel so fucking stupid to have let this happen.


Ugh. This really blows.

The cabbie found my purse and called Katie and told her he had it. Unfortunately, that is all that seems to have happened. I am hoping and wishing that he'll call again.

Sometimes I just don't understand the way I behave.

No comments: