Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I don't want to kiss you, I don't want to touch.

So....I was feeling shitty this morning. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a lot, lot better. I talked about my shitty night to Ava and Katy and Emily and Erin and Nitz and they all really made me feel a lot, lot better. I got really jazzed up about feeling better, and I even made plans to CLEAN MY FRIDGE. Wow.


But now, all of a sudden, I think I feel worse than I have yet. A whole NEW crop of fears has surfaced-- basically, I remembered that I spent a significant part of my night in the bar talking to this Indian man in a bad Scottish dialect. Why? I'm a fucking moron, that's why.

What the hell else did I do? Katie very unhelpfully added "and he was getting touchy" about this guy. Thanks, thanks alot. Thanks for letting me stay in that situation, Katie. Thanks, Anna, for being such an idiot.

I have never hated myself so much. I'm going back to bed.

I know these posts are already old and boring. I know. But I just keep thinking that if I keep talking about this, I'll feel better and get it out of my system. Bad choices, bad choices, bad choices. Why do I make them? God. This kind of shit will NEVER happen to me again, EVER.

I'm trying to let Elvis soothe my worries. He's sort of helping.

No comments: