Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I bet you check it now!

I will sing "Violet" all day today for two different reason:

1) Apparently Cyd Charisse just died.

2) You know how sometimes cats freak out and try to run but do that scramble-y thing with their feet before they actually cover any ground? Imagine a little cat doing that... on your face. You are imagining what happened to me last night. So while it didn't take an axe-blade to split my face in two, I *could* use some Bergman cheekbones. Thank you, Rory "Slash" Calhoun.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I had the exact same thought when I saw about Cyd Charisse.

And remember, you just have to believe you are beautiful and no one will see your bizarre injuries. OR, they will think you're being abused at home. One or the other.

Erin Mallory said...

I have a message from one Ms. Rory Calhoun: INTERCOURSE YOU!

Ouch. She's a meanie.